A&P Mechanic - HNL Location
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: HNL Station A&P Mechanic
Reports To: Line Station Managers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct Terminating Service maintenance checks per the KA General Maintenance Manual at least every 50 flight hours.
- Accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft including wheel and brake replacement, engine oil servicing, replacing burnt out light bulbs, wiping down struts, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair defects discovered and complete all return to service paperwork completely and on a timely basis.
- Forward copies of repair information to Maintenance Control as work is completed.
- Perform other duties as directed by the GMM, Maintenance Control or his supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Also required is an A&P license and previous 747 experience is desirable. Tools required as well
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to give verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds, to eye level.
- Lift 10 pounds with each arm over your head
- Twist, turn with normal strength forces
- Climb numerous flights of stairs
- Work on ladders, lifts and in some case high elevations
- Work in a squatted position
- Work in all weather conditions
The work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed primarily in a construction, maintenance setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
**Must be a US Citizen**
Kalitta Air LLC
TravelView all jobs at Kalitta Air LLC