Job Title: IT Technician - On-Site in Ypsilanti or Oscoda, Michigan (No remote work option)
Department: Information Technology Systems
Reporting To: IT Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into the help desk ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software-related issues, including networking issues (TCP IP), Microsoft Office suite and custom applications.
- Assist end-users with equipment setup, including desktops, projectors, video conferencing systems, etc.
- Building PCs for internal company use, including image creation/maintenance.
- Assist with technical training and user education as needed.
- Assist with special project work as needed.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends and practices.
- PC and Printer repair.
- Provide white-glove service to senior leadership.
- May require after-hours support (<10%).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Two to four years experience in Microsoft Windows OS and the ability to fix hardware items such as printers, desktops and laptops.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Software Suite.
- Must have experience and/or training in LAN, WAN and wireless network support.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting capabilities.
- Be willing and able to interface with users on a “layman” level.
- Phone / PBX and/or experience are a plus.
- Airwatch / MDM experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect for others, a willingness to be flexible and open to change.
- Experience in the Airline industry a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to give verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed primarily in an aircraft maintenance facility setting. The noise level in the work environment is or can be loud.
If you need reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call (734) 544-7010. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
** Must be authorized to work in the United States**
Kalitta Air, LLCYpsilanti, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.