Kalins Indoor Comfort has an opening for a residential service technician. Take a look at what we can offer you!
Top Reasons to come work for us:
- Relocation reimbursement
- Mentoring Program
- Signing Bonus or reimbursement for moving expenses available
- Year Round Employment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities & Career Growth Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Factory Training
- In House Training
- On Job Training
- NATE Certification Training
- Quality Fleet
- Tools Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Dedicated Service Support Team
- Job Diversity
- Well Stocked Vehicle Inventory
- Computerized Dispatch Technology
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday
- Health insurance
- 401-K Retirement
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing.
Compensation: We will pay top dollar to the right candidate + Benefits and reimbursement for moving expenses if moving to the area.
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, with 1 hour lunch; alternating on call schedule to cover 24/7 emergency service; some weekends and evenings
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment as ST 4.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire ACE certification through ACCA/RSES within one year of employment as Service Tech 4.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
Kalins Indoor Comfort