Customer Service Professional- USA -Work At Home- Remote
Kaleo Virtual Solutions LLC Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Work from the comfort of your home. Eliminate additional expenses. Choose your own work schedule. Refunded course certification costs after 90 days of work
As a Customer Service Professional, you will use your strong excellent communication and technical skills, to serve on the front lines of our partners to deliver exceptional experience resolving customer's questions and problems in assisting our cable, internet, cruise lines, roadside assistance, and travel companies.
- Handle calls from customers with issues relating to activities such as website issues, profile issues, property issues, and more.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly client service to the worldwide community
- Properly resolve customer challenges as needed by phone and/or email
- Research and troubleshoots problems using available resources
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Respond professionally to inbound contacts, including urgent situations
- Compose thoughtful, articulate, and accurate messages, or customizes prepare responses to customer emails.
- Interact with customer and partners via phone, focusing on questions related to cruises, cable, internet, roadside assistance, hotels, resorts, etc...
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all customers and agent partners.
- Research, navigate and locate answers to customers and agent partner's questions and concerns.
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow up to actions.
- Work from the comfort of your home office.
- Choose your own schedule
- Establish yourself in the telecommunication industry
- Incorporate contract work into your schedule 24/7/365
- Eliminate the stress of transportation cost, commute time and wardrobe expense
- Enjoy a people-centric environment
- Certification required and certification fees will be reimbursed after 90 days of work.
This opportunity requires a background check and drug screen
Computer & Workstation Requirements:
A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended
Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use.
All-in-One computers are not currently compatible with any client programs.
- Macs must have an Ethernet port
- MacBook Air and Mac USB-C ports will not be supported
- Boot Camp and a licensed version of Windows MUST be installed.
Accessories, Software and Internet/Phone Service Providers:
USB headset with microphone (required for Certification)
Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
- Plantronics PLNAUDIO478 USB
- Logitech USB H570e
- Jabra UC VOICE 150
Hard-wired Telephone and headset (required for Production/Servicing)
Plantronics S12 or similar recommended
NOTICE: We are currently NOT accepting applications from the following States
California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin
Kaleo Virtual Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Kaleo Virtual Solutions LLC