Date Posted: 06/29/2020
Category: Direct Care Services
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Come create a colorful difference with Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS)!
We are looking for dedicated and committed Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who will strive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve in the Newark, DE area.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary role of the Direct Support Professional (DSP) is to assist individuals acquire and maintain skills to improve their daily-living, domestic, adaptive, and socialization skills. Responsibilities will vary from case to case but may include:
* Supporting individuals learn, maintain or improve skills through their participation in a variety of daily life activities
* Engage in activities with the Individuals that allows them to live in their community more independently, or to be more productive and participatory in community life
* Complete and submit accurate daily progress notes for each shift worked with Individual
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Must be compassionate and willing to care for the well-being of others
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
* Willing to comply with required policies, standards, and regulations
* Must have a valid Driver's License and existing insurance
* Must be willing to complete amd satisfy given background checks
* Must be willing to drive Individuals in personal car throughout the community
* Must have flexible availability
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Learn more about current opportunities in your area, via a scheduled video meeting with a Recruiter from our team.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home based services to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve their life experiences.
Title: Direct Care Worker
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1214505-1
Company: Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc.
Contract Contact: DE Careers
Office Email: DE@kfamilysolutions.org
Office Phone: 302-241-0697
Office Address: 32 W. Loockerman Street, Suite 108, Dover, DE 19904
Each Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS) office is separately incorporated. Registering on the Kaleidoscope web portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal Kaleidoscope (KFS) entity. Professionals contracting through KFS are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Please check us out on Facebook: at www.facebook.com/kfscares
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions IncKaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. (KFS) is a privately owned, Medicaid-approved agency. We have been providing quality services to individuals with disabilities since 2004. Since our inception, KFS has focused on in-home and in-community services that promote the healthy development of children, adults and families through one-on-one behavioral, educational, and daily-living supports. Please check us out on Facebook: at www.facebook.com/kfscares