Direct Care Worker ($250 sign-on bonus)
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Date Posted: 07/30/2021
Category: Direct Care Services
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Come create a colorful difference with Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS)!
We are seeking dedicated and reliable Direct Support Professionals eager to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve!
Contact us to learn more about current opportunities in your area, via a scheduled virtual meeting with a Recruiter from our team!
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Individuals as they acquire and maintain skills to improve their daily-living, domestic, adaptive, and socialization skills.
* Engage in activities with Individuals to live more independently within the community and/or be more productive and participatory in community life
* Occasionally utilize Telehealth services to provide support to our individuals
* Maintain annual 24 hour training requirements
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Must be compassionate and willing to care for the well-being of others
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
* Willing to comply with required policies, standards, and regulations
* Must be willing to complete given background checks
* Must have a valid Driver's License and existing insurance
* Must be willing and able to drive individuals in personal car throughout the community
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Flexibility is preferred to allow more opportunity for individual assignments
* Compensation processed weekly
* Flexible work hours including evenings and weekends
* Personal and professional fulfillment in an impactful role
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home based services to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve Individuals life experiences.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. is an EEO employer.
Candidates applying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Direct Support Professional, DSPs, Care Givers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, and Youth Care Workers.
Title: Direct Care Worker ($250 sign-on bonus)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1197172-117
Company: Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc.
Contract Contact: NEPA Careers
Office Email: NEPA@kfamilysolutions.org
Office Phone: 267-295-0320
Office Address: 2200 Hamilton Street, Suite 102, Allentown, PA 18104
Each Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS) office is separately incorporated. Registering on the Kaleidoscope web portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal Kaleidoscope (KFS) entity. Professionals contracting through KFS are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Please check us out on Facebook: at www.facebook.com/kfscares
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions Inc
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. (KFS) is a privately owned, Medicaid-approved agency. We have been providing quality services to individuals with disabilities since 2004. Since our inception, KFS has focused on in-home and in-community services that promote the healthy development of children, adults and families through one-on-one behavioral, educational, and daily-living supports. Please check us out on Facebook: at www.facebook.com/kfscares
HealthcareView all jobs at Kaleidoscope Family Solutions Inc