Special Education Teacher
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Date Posted: 10/30/2020
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is the National leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as though we are your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience. What you can expect from KES:
* Flexible schedule: full and part-time openings
* You are compensated weekly
* Expert consultancy in full and part-time placements of school-based Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, Social Workers,
Special Education Teachers of all certifications, and more.
* Online and in-person opportunities
* 24/7 easy access to staff and management at all levels of our company
* Ambitious hourly rates designed to attract your interest
* A wide array of geographical options
* A company with a nationwide presence
As part of our mission to bring out the best in our children, Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is looking for that one special person to take on a full-time special education teaching position.
Days/Hours Needed: 35-40 hours per week /Mon-Fri
* Apply “it takes a village” approach with students, parents, and school staff to support student learning
* Assess and provide necessary instruction to drive student achievement for students with disabilities
* Lead a positive, well-structured, goal-oriented classroom
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation
* Write IEPs
* Attend participate in parent/IEP meetings
* Experience in a school setting
* Must be certified as a Special Education Teacher
* Must have LBS1
* Ability to write IEPs
* Up-to-date clearances and insurance
Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers
Title: Special Education Teacher
Class: Special Education Teacher - All disciplines
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1220088-2
Company: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Contact: Contract Submit IL
Office Email: IL@kesgroup.net
Office Phone: 888-829-2477
Office Address: 950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
KES Group is a private agency dedicated to referring school-based speech-language, psychological, special education, occupational and physical therapy professionals to schools who are committed to the students needing service. We understand the importance of educationally relevant services that improve the outcomes of the student’s schooling and learning abilities. Through our school-based services, professionals collaborate with other professionals, teachers, school leaders, teachers and parents to help students with a variety of developmental delays or disabilities achieve success and improve the quality of their lives.