Kaleidoscope Academy of Bordentown has immediate openings for full and part time teacher assistants. We are a privately owned and operated child care center. We believe in time-honored traditional services parents and families have come expect in child care.
If you are looking to be a part of a growing team and want to be recognized for your unique value to a center. This could be the center for you. We believe in fostering a team environment where staff lean of each other, learn from each other and are encouraged to share ideas with each other and with the management team. Please- only serious applicants need apply!
- Preschool Assistant (ages 2 1/2 years - 3 years)
- Toddler Two Assistant Teacher (ages 18 mths- 2 1/2 years)
- Infant Assistant (ages 3 mths- 12mths )
All positions have full availability.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a licensed center
- Must be able to work with children ages 6 weeks to 18 mths
- Follow The Creative Curriculum with monthly add-ons
- Plan, write and implement the curriculum on a daily basis.
- Must be confident in the classroom
- Must be knowledgeable in early childhood education.
- Must be creative, warm, patient, and passionate about your work.
- Must have effective classroom management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Adhere to uniform guidelines
- Adhere to center's job description
- Must able to perform light housekeeping duties
Candidate must be able to pass all required state background checks and physical.
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Health Benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- Monthly contest bonuses
- Perfect Attendance bonuses