Date Posted: 03/27/2020
Education: High School Diploma/GED
We are proudly expanding our Autism program through an exciting partnership with the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism. Join KFSABA and be trained to implement the Center’s latest techniques. Also offering supervision for individuals pursuing their BCBA, and paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and certification.
LOCATION & HOURS
* In Home opportunities in South Eastern Massachusetts (Franklin,Brockton,Norfolk,Wayland,Sharon)
* Flexible hours: part-time opportunities for after school hours.
* Available hours include (but are not limited to) weekday evenings anywhere from 3PM on.
SUMMARY OF DESCRIPTION
We are seeking compassionate Autism Support Specialists/Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to provide direct treatment and ABA therapy. Under the supervision of a BCBA clinician, the BT is responsible for working 1:1 with children implementing specific treatment plans designed to address the child's needs for behavioral management, daily living, social, and community skills. With training, the BT will perform appropriate physical management to ensure the child's safety.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
* Minimum of one (1) year experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or developmental disabilities
* Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
* Must hold a valid Driver’s License and have reliable transportation and the ability to travel up to 30 minutes from your residence to provide services to clients
* Work with a committed agency with a 15 year unbelievable track record of service and advancement
* Highly competitive compensation based on your education and experience
* Learn the Cleveland Clinic ABA Model
Kaleidoscope ABA provides center based, community and home based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy services to children and young adults. We use evidence-based, best practice models to support and provide effective treatment to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as other behavioral and developmental disabilities. Our team partners with family members to create individualized ABA treatment plans designed to meet the individual needs of each person we serve.
- RBT REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN
Title: ABA Therapist (Part-time)
Work Type: PERMANENT ONLY
Ref. No.: 1208862-11
Company: Kaleidoscope ABA
Contract Contact: MA Careers
Office Email: MACareers@kfsaba.org
Office Phone: 877-ABA-0399
Office Address: 792 South Main Street, Suite 200, Mansfield, MA 02048
About Us: Registering on the KFSABA.org website portal is not a guarantee that contracting or work opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such opportunities at your sole discretion. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA, Inc. dba Kaleidoscope ABA.