Looking for a company that values your potential and your desire to succeed?
Ready to extend your customer service or sales job experience into a career based opportunity?
Eager to apply your customer service experience to a business role and work with corporate clientele? Then this may be the role for you!
Kalamazoo Execuitives Inc is excited to announce that our expanding marketing firm in the Kalamazoo area has an opening for a Customer Sales & Support Assistant. We have found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, and customer service industries excel in this role as they have the direct customer service experience needed to apply that “personal touch” that we’re known for providing during every consumer interaction. We specialize in fostering relationships between customers and brands. Our more personalized approach to customer service and consumer interaction has continued to increase brand market share for our key client account time and time again. For this reason our services are in higher demand than ever before!
We need a full-time, permanent Customer Sales & Support Assistant to start immediately!
We’re offering candidates in this position a competitive hourly salary, fully paid training, a wide range of career growth possibilities, travel, and performance bonuses! The best part? You’ll be working with one of the most established entertainment brands worldwide!
What you’ll do as a Customer Sales & Support Assistant:
- Consult with customers to identify and upsell new services made available to them by our key account that best match their consumer wants & needs
- Develop exceptional customer relationship management (CRM).
- Listen and understand client needs, overcome objections and provide advice on how they can be met by client’s new services being offered.
- Exceed client’s daily sales goals by closing sales of new services being offered.
- Generate revenue and sales to meet sales targets.
- Provide customers with a positive sales and service experience
- Meet sales quotas and service objectives in a fast paced on-site campaign environment
As a Customer Sales & Support Assistant you must:
- Have 1+ years working experience (internship and part time / contract roles will be considered)
- Be adaptable to a variety of people
- Be comfortable with face to face consumer interaction
- Possess a post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, retail, telecommunications, customer service, or a related field.
- Understanding of sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- On-site attendance at campaigns throughout the Kalamazoo area will be a role requirement for this entry level customer service and sales position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Customer Sales & Support Assistant? Apply now!
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com