Our firm is a privately owned and operated marketing firm in looking to fill Entry Level Talent Acquisition Recruiter position. We are looking for a people person with the ambition and self motivation to grow within our expansion goals and be the voice for our company
As an Entry Level Recruiter you will have an incredible impact as the initial point of contact and first impression for all candidates. You also play a significant role in shaping our company culture and finding individuals who embody our core values and customer-focused mission. Finding the right people for the right position is the first line of defense to providing great customer service.
· Very high volume, full cycle recruiting for entry level sales positions
· Manage applicant flow and document the applicants appropriately in our company's applicant tracking system.
· Phone screening of a high volume of applicants
· Send frequent recruiting emails and follow up with candidates in a timely manner
· Maintain an excellent candidate experience with the responsiveness and follow through for each candidate no matter what part of the interview process they may be in
· Develop a strong pipeline of entry-level candidates and nurture candidate relationships through effective communications and attraction strategies that will be taught during your initial training here with us.
· Experience as an in-house/Corporate Recruiter is a plus but not required due to our thorough training provided in house
· Basic level of knowledge in some recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence would be an asset to this position
· Preferred familiarization with some type of ATS/CRM systems user with a basic understanding of MS Office suite of applications
· Strong attention to detail
· Team Player
· Ability to work independently
We will train the right candidate in:
l Talent Seeking
l Human Resources
l Insight of Sales & Promotions
l Entrepreneurial Mentality and Work Ethic
l Resume Evaluation
l Interviewing Process
l Identifying Entrepreneurship for Campaign Management
l Social Media Campaigns
l Public Relations
l Social Events
l Customer Service & Client Acquisition
This position is ENTRY LEVEL, so no experience is necessary. Advancement to Recruiting Branch Management position will only be given after a proven track record within the position. Experience in marketing, sales, promotions, event promotions, client interaction, customer service, sales, retail, and dealing with people will be considered first.