Management Trainee | Entry Level / Sports-Minded Candidates Wanted!
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. The Kairos Solutions sales and marketing team works together to create an environment where everyone is set up for success and has fun!
We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palette repair for children in 3 world countries.
Entry Level Management Trainee Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
This is a manager-in-training position. You will start entry level and move into management.
Entry Level Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Kairos Solutions gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
0-6 years experience in the following is a plus!
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role.
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression