Major Duties Responsibilities:
- Application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise products and associated modules within an object-oriented centric architecture.
- Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major overhauls of product architecture.
- Define strategy and technical approach for meeting project goals; which include performance, reliability, and scalability and security.
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Must be a US citizen and possess a Secret (or Interim Secret) security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 7+ years dedicated experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON
- Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be comfortable researching alternatives and approaches to moderate and complicated projects
- Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders and other team members
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Advanced debugging skills to be able to debug system-wide technical problems
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.