Senior Project Manager
Washington, DC - Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO). Work location is Washington, DC.
- Create and manage project plans, timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate schedules and deliverables in a concise manner and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Run weekly project status meetings, track status of existing issues and identify new issues and risks.
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications relating to the project(s).
- Conduct routine, on-going communications with the customer; include participating in regularly scheduled meetings (in person or by telephone) to provide updates on work in progress, discuss and resolve identified issues, and other matters which may arise during the period of performance.
- Management of project team personnel and resources.
- Responsible for team performance to deliver high quality results and deliverables.
- The Senior Project Manager shall be a single point of contact for the customer.
- The Senior Project Manager shall be available to the COR via electronically and by telephone during normal business hours, and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 24 hours of notification.
- The Senior Project Manager shall ensure Contractor employees understand and abide by Department of Homeland Security established rules, regulations and policies concerning safety and security.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field required
- Experience communicating with and briefing C-level stakeholders within DHS
- Experience managing development and sustainment of enterprise SharePoint solution projects
- Experience implementing and managing an Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working within Government acquisition and procurement environment preferred
- Experience working on Acquisition, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence (BI), or Data Analytics focused projects
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a government background check
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.