Kaimetrix is seeking a professional Data Scientist / Data Modeler - SME to support The National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) in Atlanta, GA.
The Data Scientist / Data Modeler - SME will be responsible for:
- Provide expertise and consultation to the program staff in data science and associated disciplines
- Conduct data curation, management, integration, analysis, mining, and visualization activities in support of the identified use cases and projects
- Provide expertise in managing and analyzing large and/or complex datasets
- Provide services for making data accessible, discoverable, and shareable to staff, and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Take a data-centric approach and devise data driven solutions to address defined public health questions with focus on predictive data analysis
- Assist in identifying and accessing relevant data sources in support of the use cases and projects
- Architect, design and implement (pilot) a central data store for the center which is flexible and scalable meeting center’s future data centric
- Strengthen data governance and associated processes for data integration, sharing and presenting data to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, and implement modern computational and data mining tools for integration of different types of data sources.
Must be US Citizen, able to pass a government background check and obtain a Public Trust security clearance