Program Administration Specialist
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. Fort Belvoir, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fort Belvoir, VA - Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking qualified personnel to support a contract within the Intelligence Community as a Program Administration Specialist.
The Program Administration Specialist shall provide administrative, physical, and personnel security support by providing business operational activities and logistical support activities to ensure SCIF compliance and In/Out processing activities.
The Program Administration Specialist must be able to:
- Coordinate and schedule official meetings, briefings, conferences, and travel with the requesting organization that is conducting the event; synchronizing calendars and key leader visits and capability demonstrations
- Support for the In/Out processing and passing of clearances for Government and contractor personnel using appropriate security processes and IAW ICD 704 Personnel Security Standards and Procedures eligibility for SCI.
- Maintain areas to include the environment with desk top and server room policies and procedures.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years' experience as Administration Specialist OR at least 15 years' experience as Administration Specialist
- 4 years' experience with the Physical, Industrial, and Access Control (Security Management System and Department of Defense Common Access Card);
- 2 years' experience working in security disciplines, e.g., IC Directives; DoD directives, instructions and manuals; security standards, national interim guidance, and Executive Orders governing physical, industrial and information security. Examples include but are not limited to: ICD-705 Tech Spec, National Industrial Security Program Manual, DoD Information Security and SCI policies and regulations, and Committee on National Security Systems publications, and provide general guidance of TEMPEST concepts and requirements
We focus is on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting. We focus on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values: People are the most critical success factor Process must evolve through incremental changes Improvements must be measurable based on performance Continuous improvement is critical to long term success