Kaimetrix, L.L.C. Alexandria, VA
- Posted: 28 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Alexandria, VA - Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking a professional Data Analyst to support our Federal Government customer, Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO). This position is currently remote, but will eventually be required to go into the office at least once every two weeks in Alexandria, VA.
The Data Analyst is responsible for a wide range of tasks, from creating data sets, reports, providing data for use by DTMO Business Intelligence tool (Tableau), assisting in data integration, data quality and dashboard development to support performance management.
The following tasks are required:
- Document the organization's current business process flows
- Identify and document functional requirements for information systems
- Develop project documentation and user training materials according to program specifications
- Produce database development/data extraction using Structured Query Language (SQL) skills to create reporting queries and perform analysis on the database
- Assist in data integration using standard techniques
- Ensure all products delivered demonstrate expert level technical writing skills, both to document reporting/design requirements and communicate effectively with customers and vendors (e.g. data dictionaries)
- Analyze and implement data quality improvements
- Recommend best practices in commercial operational and financial travel data
- Apply project management skills to oversee implementation of new data sources and oversee minor projects (systemic data correction, table modification and data population)
- Support the implementation, expansion and maintenance of a performance management framework aligned to the DTMO strategic plan that cascades, manages, and tracks DoD Travel Enterprise performance.
- Provide expert understanding of the principles and methods for evaluating program or organizational performance using financial and nonfinancial measures to include identification of evaluation factors, metrics, and outcomes.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of strategic and operational performance metrics to assist the government in measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the DoD Travel Enterprise including key performance indicators (KPIs), performance reports, and dashboards for managers, executive leadership, and other stakeholders to track program performance and assess the overall health of the DoD Travel Enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong requirements gathering experience
- Prior experience with Tableau and R preferred
- Strong experience with SQL to include writing queries
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification or willingness to obtain within first 6 months of employment
- Active or prior government clearance or background check highly desired (i.e. DoD agency background check, Public Trust, Secret/Top Secret Clearance)
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We focus on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting. We focus on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values: People are the most critical success factor Process must evolve through incremental changes Improvements must be measurable based on performance Continuous improvement is critical to long term success