- Cares for elderly, disabled, convalescent or handicapped at individual's home or day-time residence.
- Assists with daily activities at care home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Purchases and prepares meals and groceries for individual.
- Helps patient up and down stairs, in and out of bed, etc.
- Administers oral medication written under doctor prescription.
- Accompanies ambulatory patients outside of home.
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to individual, upon request.
- Visits several households to provide similar daily care.
- Educated family about status/health of individual being cared for.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School Diploma/first Aid/CPR
- Experience: At least 1 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking