Sales Consultant - Audi North Park
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Consultant – Automotive - Audi North Park
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then Audi North Park has a place for you.
We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior automotive sales experience is required. Luxury automotive sales experience is a plus.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.
Kahlig Auto Group
AddressSan Antonio, TX
AutomotiveView all jobs at Kahlig Auto Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?