Workday HCM Business Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Kaeppel Consulting is looking for a functional business systems/data lead to help simplify, scale and deliver value from our client company’s HRIS system – Workday HCM. Working as a member of the HR Team, you’ll partner closely with HR, Finance, IT and other key stakeholders on campus. As a Systems Analyst, you will be the domain professional for all HR business processes, including advising key stakeholders on use of the Workday HCM system. You will work on process design and flows, improve processes and demonstrate the return on technological capabilities. If you are truly passionate about systems and love to make a difference, this role is for you!
This will be a permanent hire role. This position is ON-SITE in San Antonio, TX.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve as domain expert with hands-on configuration in at least 2 or more Workday domains: Core HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Security, Analytics and Reporting.
- Collaborate with campus partners to identify, recommend and implement system improvements and enhancements, including reporting, dashboards, integrations and configuration changes that will enable Workday to support the client company's strategic and operational priorities.
- Partner with the HR, Finance, IT and other key stakeholders to drive requirements gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Provide production support on issues triage, identification and resolution, bulk data uploads (EIBs), maintain security role assignment, and new report requests.
- Evaluate existing technology and new requests, evaluate them against our shared roadmap and make recommendations about scope, timing and solution scalability.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance; lead Workday product update process, including interface with external testing provider, regression testing and contingency planning for larger project efforts.
- Generate and maintain a variety of reports, queries and dashboards using appropriate Workday tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three to Five years of relevant experience, (Higher Ed preferred) with at least one full deployment project
- strong process analysis experience in business system processes
- experience in analyzing operational needs and anticipating ways in which HR technology or processes can offer improvements or transformation opportunities
- A superb collaborator and communicator, who can effectively translate business needs into technical and process solutions.
- Teaching and supporting other members on the team - sharing knowledge freely and building up the team.
- Workday Pro Certification Preferred
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Kaeppel Consulting