SR. Project Manager- Security
- Expired: October 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the Corporate PMO to support the Corporate Security & Workplace Safety department for a client as a contract to hire role. This role will drive strong program execution in support of the Security, safety and business continuity strategic roadmap, supporting physical security, technology, vendor management and business functions. This is accomplished through collaborating with technology leadership, procurement, facilities/real estate, finance, risk management, and various lines of business and project teams. Primary responsibilities include project delivery, budget management, change management, and participation in cross-functional initiatives. Additional responsibilities include contributing to the adoption of department’s project delivery best practices that enable world class delivery, along with a continuous process improvement practice.
- Plan and drive complex, strategic, transformational, multimillion-dollar projects, with demonstrated contribution to cross functional results.
- Manage budget, scope, resources, schedules and organizational change management for projects plus benefits realization phases.
- Conducts regular reviews with finance, real estate, facilities, technology teams, and customers to ensure project is on track.
- Provide timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Develop Organizational change management plans, leveraging PROSCI methodology, to support successful change adoption.
- Anticipate potential future state risks and proactively identify mitigation plans.
- Facilitate issue resolution; revision requests and control use of contingency.
- Influences continuous improvement of project process, practices and initiatives
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and help resolve operational issues.
- Drive results across a diverse team of dynamic communicators and professionals.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in field
- 8+ years’ Project Management experience leading strategic security and risk management initiatives, multi-$M projects.
- Deep understanding of physical security, life safety technology, and associated application development/system design.
- Corporate security experience
- Strong Security/Controls background plus a strong Digital background in project execution.
- Integrator experience (cameras, access control, maintenance contracts, developing KPIs, SLAs)
- Deep knowledge/experience in managing Transformational Projects and change management
- Ability to work in a team environment and influence others to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage information in a visually appealing and easy to understand method (synthetize information).
- Strong leadership, business judgment, risk management and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in multiple modes of delivery including an iterative/hybrid approach
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced matrix environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Devise, implement and/or improve processes in order to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in security or risk project management highly preferred
Kaeppel Consulting, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Kaeppel Consulting, LLC