Providence is calling a Senior Consultant Caregiver Well Being to our location in Portland, OR; Renton, WA or Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant Caregiver Well Being. This role is a key contributor to the Employee Health and Well-being team within Human Resources, and will independently identify employee-focused, well-being solutions, source and manage vendors/resources, lead projects and engage with stakeholders throughout the system.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver projects of various size and complexity; provide functional and/or technical expertise related to health and well-being. Uses knowledge and expertise to support deliverables and the team, including project management, stakeholder engagement, and vendor management.
- With minimal supervision and an entrepreneurial spirit, lead and manage well-being programs of various size and complexity, ensure a high-quality caregiver experience by creating/overseeing programs which are accessible, meaningful and relevant.
- Independently develop/review strategies and work plans relative to scope and scale of goals, incorporate market trends and best practices, understand leadership and caregiver objectives and goals; think creatively. Develop cost/benefit analysis, project timelines, formal recommendations and white paper summaries, etc.
- Exercise self-reliance and confidence in meeting project deliverables; work with leadership, escalate and resolve issues and manage risks; be resourceful and independent when solving problems and seeking solutions, be action oriented and manage to multiple, and often competing deadlines.
- Independently drive for quality results. Lead and direct large and moderate-sized projects and vendors, understand goals and objectives, develop and manage action/project plans and other tools which measure progress and keep stakeholders aligned. Ensure projects remain on track with minimal direction and oversight.
- Create shared understanding by developing and managing meaningful project tools and resources.
- Contribute to and oversee development of timely and impactful marketing and communication plans and collateral to increase caregiver and stakeholder engagement.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent educ/experience.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience in Employee Health, Welfare or well-being at a large 20K , multi-state organization.
- Experience leading projects and vendors (from RFP through performance measurement).
- Strong knowledge of benefits and/or well-being governance (ERISA, ACA, GINA, HIPAA, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of HRIS, data integration, finance and payroll.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: HR Generalist
Other Location(s): Washington-Renton, California-Irvine
Req ID: 245533