Interested applicants apply here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oeQObfwN&s=ZipRecruiter
Are you looking to make a positive impact in the lives of children with Autism? Do you want to be trained to become a Behavior Technician?
At Kadiant, we aspire to provide the highest-quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and related services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Our Technicians work one-on-one with our clients and collaborate with parents and Clinical Supervisors in order to encourage each child to live his or her absolute best life.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to add to our team!
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written communication skills
- Confidentiality and experience working with children
- Must maintain highest standard of ethics
- High School Diploma or GED
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a good driving record
- At minimum have afternoon availability, ideally between 3 PM – 7 PM, Monday - Friday
- Preferred: Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree and/or coursework in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field. Other related jobs include nanny, childcare, tutor, caregiver, teacher, special education roles, social worker, mental health care, camp counselor, behavior technician or any roles working with children!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Student Loan Paydown: Kadiant will help pay back your loans!
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching*
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Tablet provided
- Paid Time Off* and Sick Time accrual
- Opportunity for 4 pay increases within the first year, pending performance
- Paid two-week ABA Training
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and assessment for RBT certification
- *Full-time eligibility
The best benefit we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child’s life while working with people who love what they do!
Explore Opportunities with Kadiant!
Kadiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer