Assembler - 2nd Shift (C)
Dry Ridge, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Assembly Technician in Dry Ridge, KY. This position is a temporary-to-hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st/2nd shift.
Prepare automotive drivetrain components and any related processes and assemble them while maintaining quality workmanship. Support the client’s goals.
High school diploma or GED. Ability to move and/or lift 5-75 lbs. on a continuous basis for 100% of working hours. Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including working overtime and shift availability. Strong written and verbal communication and team skills. Complete and pass pre-hire training completeness.
Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to the whole shift. Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level. Ability to push, pull, pinch, grasp, hold, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis. Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity. Wear steel-toes.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for a variety of assembly functions in preparing automotive drive-train components and any related processes including painting, welding, material handling, problem-solving, and training
- Support the client’s 100% on-time delivery goal, 100% quality rating goal, and production standards
- Visually recognize the difference in parts and read and interpret instruction sheets
- Work with oils and lubricants
- Use hand tools and operate multi-function machinery
- Work with or without supervision
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication and team skills
- Be a team player with an ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to the whole shift
- Ability to move and/or lift up 5-75 lbs. on a continuous basis for 100% of working hours
- Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity, including pinching, grasping, and holding
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including working overtime and being available to work overtime as needed
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Complete and pass a pre-hire training program
- Wear steel-toes
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
AddressDry Ridge, KY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kable Staffing