- February 15, 2023
Why do people want to work here? The reason people love working for KabaFusion is because of the impact we have on our patients. Here, it doesn't matter what your role is, you will be part of a team that works collaboratively to change lives. We are a mission driven company with a focus on innovation and patient care so, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then look no further.
What started as a single pharmacy in 2010 has grown into KabaFusion becoming the largest privately held home infusion company in the country. We have a national network of pharmacies and nursing offices strategically placed to service 40+ states. Couple that with over 30 years of combined experience and it's no wonder why KabaFusion is the industry leader in home infusion.
About the role:
As an Accounting Specialist for KabaFusion, you will work closely with the Accounts Payable team to generate accurate financial reports across multiple programs. Some of the main area's you will be responsible for are; monitoring bank deposit information and reconciling the daily bank report along with expenses in Concur. If you like numbers, and I am guessing you do if you are reading this, this is the job for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Audit Concur expense reports for accuracy and verify receipts.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax returns
- Manage month-end deadlines including generating month-end reports.
- Generate bank reports and reconcile bank deposits with the daily banking reports.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on accounting or finance
- Experience with MAS 90 or MAS 200 (Sage 100) or other accounting software
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a healthcare related industry
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel. Word and Outlook skills are required
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks... includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more...
- Generous employee referral program
Join us and discover what it means to be part of a mission driven company that is making a difference.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at KabaFusion
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?