Ka’ala Systems Technology has a full-time career opportunity available in Port Hueneme, California.
Prior military are encouraged to apply. Top Secret security clearance is mandatory along with Sec+ cert.
Applicant should have the ability to:
Provide Network System Administrator support in maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting various VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat Linux (RHEL 5/6), NetApp and Network Operating System (NOS) products included in approved ATO accreditation boundaries for each enclave, including:
o Virtual Center Server
o VMware Infrastructure Client
o Microsoft Server
o Microsoft Exchange Server
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Software Update Services
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Windows 7/10
o Microsoft Office Suite
o NetAPP Data On Tap
o Snapdrive for Windows
o Snapdrive for Exchange
· Plan and schedule installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems and software applications
· Administer and troubleshoot network accounts
· Administer network accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment
o Administer network system resources, installation and integration of systems fixes and workarounds, updates and enhancements, including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability
· Troubleshoot network system outages and problems on a daily basis as the events are incurred
· Develop and review new policies and standards for server performance monitoring and improvement
· Submit all performance monitoring policies and standards to the COR for review and approval
Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation
Why Work Here?KST is a native Hawaiian/Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in Hawaii in March 2011. Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation is a certified Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. Kaala Systems Technology Corporation (KST) is an emerging, growing, high technology company specializing in information and communications systems including both Local and Wide Area general operations support services, Telecommunication support services, fully integrated CCTV-based security solution services and Multimedia & Audio Visual support services.
Hiring Now, Great Benefits, Training / Professional Development, Growth, CEO Cares About KST Ohana (like family).