Help Desk - End User Support position currently open on Ford Island.
- Providing support and maintenance to the organization’s NIPRNet and SIPRNet end user devices.
- Virtual Tier II support shall be provided 24 hours per day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to all 4E users wherever possible.
- Onsite support shall be provided 0600-1800 local site time, Monday through Friday, to include holidays, with on-call support after hours.
- When onsite support cannot be provided due to specific site restrictions/closures, virtual support shall be provided.
Provide end user device and software support. This includes:
- Initial imaging (using a methodology defined, maintained, and managed by DoDNet IT Services).
- The configuration of new systems including disk encryption (BitLocker) configuration and BIOS / Unified - Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) configuration as defined by DoDNet IT Services), reimaging of existing systems, diagnosis and repair of existing systems, and coordinating with DoDNet IT Services (e.g., providing touch labor support) to maintain the security posture of existing systems.
- Ensuring secure communications for voice services and mobility devices to include provisioning account services (add/change/delete), and purebred installation or other capabilities for mobile devices.
- Inclusive of all end-user IT devices (e.g., laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile devices, desk phones, audio visual equipment, zero clients, thin clients, piloted devices, printers, multi-function devices, and associated peripherals).
- End-user software support includes coordinating with DoDNet IT Services to install and configure DoDNet IT Services-authorized application software.
- Provide touch support as directed by DoDNet Service Management Center (DSMC) for local LAN and server devices when virtual support is unreachable or not available,<1% of incidents.
- Interact with service desks, technical staff, and customers to resolve technical problems or provide information.
- Author, revise, and update knowledge management articles in support of the Global Service Center Knowledge Centered Support Strategy and “known errors” categories as defined by Global Service Center and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and any other government documentation in support of Knowledge Centered Strategy.
- Participate in the biweekly New Employee Orientation (NEO) and provide end-user support such as setting up laptops for New Employees during the Orientation. It happens everyother Monday at the beginning of the pay period.
- Provide IT system support for all facility IT devices to include conference rooms, training halls, displays and standalone IT systems.
- Use the Enterprise ticket management system to document incidents, problems, changes, and service requests IAW the Global Service Center SOPs.
- Execute patching and systems updates ensuring each device meets the minimum-security requirements IAW Global Service Center Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Ensure Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS) updates are completed ensuring compliance and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) grade of 3.0 or less is met.
- Resolve and escalate Tier II incidents and problems IAW Global Service Center SOPs.
- Perform Tier II problem recording and classification IAW the Global Service Center SOPs.
- Conduct technical analysis to develop a weekly Tier II Trend Analysis Report, based on Government defined parameters, which identify the cause of increases and decreases (i.e., design changes, outages, events, and other network impact occurrences) in trouble ticket trends.
- Perform Tier II operational troubleshooting and problem resolution for all DISA IT Enterprise components.
- Monitor and report incidents associated to changes IAW Global Service Center SOPs.
- Develop SOPs, application documentation, Knowledge Management (KM) cases, operations guidelines, continuity manuals or any other documentation needed.
- Provide a weekly and monthly Statistical Data Report. The statistical data report shall report the weekly results of performance against the Performance Standards. The weekly statistical data report is due by 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) each Monday for the previous week’s work. Monthly statistical data report is due as a roll up of information for the previous month’s work and shall be delivered with the MSR.
Secret IT-I Clearance
Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification
Help Desk Institute (HDI) Advanced Desktop Support Technician certification
Job Type: Full-time
We are following Base restrictions as well as complying with local and CDC guidelines. All work locations have access to recommended PPE and sanitary aids.
Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation
Why Work Here?KST is a native Hawaiian/Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in Hawaii in March 2011. Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation is a certified Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. Kaala Systems Technology Corporation (KST) is an emerging, growing, high technology company specializing in information and communications systems including both Local and Wide Area general operations support services, Telecommunication support services, fully integrated CCTV-based security solution services and Multimedia & Audio Visual support services.
Hiring Now, Great Benefits, Training / Professional Development, Growth, CEO Cares About KST Ohana (like family).