Human Resources Generalist
Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation ‘Aiea, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to become a part of team! You will be responsible for managing HR activities for the organization.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Must have at least 2 years HR experience
- Previous experience in Human Resources or other related fields
- Experience with Government contracts is helpful, but not required
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
- SHRM-CP preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in HR Related field preferred, but not required
Ka'ala Systems Technology CorporationWhy Work Here?
Hiring Now, Great Benefits, Training / Professional Development, Growth, CEO Cares About KST Ohana (like family).
KST is a native Hawaiian/Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in Hawaii in March 2011. Ka'ala Systems Technology Corporation is a certified Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. Kaala Systems Technology Corporation (KST) is an emerging, growing, high technology company specializing in information and communications systems including both Local and Wide Area general operations support services, Telecommunication support services, fully integrated CCTV-based security solution services and Multimedia & Audio Visual support services.