The Financial Management Analyst Support position is ideal for a detailed oriented person with Financial Analytics experience working for the Department of Defense, Naval Service, or Civil Service. The ideal candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment with focus on providing exceptional financial analytics to our government customer. The candidate will be joining a staff of financial advisors, devoted to superior client service and comprehensive financial planning - working closely with a team of senior advisors in an office setting.
· Retrieve, assemble and reconcile accounting reports from Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS) and Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS). Reports forwarded to government representative for review, approval and execution.
· Prepare funding documents in Command Financial Management System, (CFMS), and route to the appropriate 2nd level approver.
· Identify and obtain supporting documentation that provides for the clearing and/or posting of incompletes, duplicates and rejections by extracting various Query Management Facility (QMF) reports.
· Utilize STARS, SABRS and CFMS daily, to extract reports for the current and 5 prior fiscal years and archive in share drive.
· Extract, assemble, analyze and distribute dormant encumbrance transactions
· Develop list of corrective actions to clear dormant documents
· As required, create Job Order Number (JON) in CFMS
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must be determined suitable for federal employment
· Required to obtain and maintain a valid security clearance or higher
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Intermediary problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy within documentation
· Able to interact with Customer via phone, email, and video teleconference