As an Account Executive, selling digital and broadcast advertising solutions for KZIA, Inc., you are responsible for revenue generation and business development. You’ll represent Z102.9, 1600ESPN, SmartFM, X107.5 and CI Digital Group. KZIA has an AMAZING sales administrative team to support you.
The job involves all aspects of the sales process: networking, research, uncovering client needs, cold-calling, idea generation, presenting, closing sales, customer service and account maintenance. The sales person will generate revenue through selling on air promotions, events, radio advertising packages, sponsorships and digital marketing solutions. You must have an overwhelming desire to help our client businesses grow.
- Sales strategies: Ability to identify and qualify businesses with time, interest and budget to invest in advertising. Ability to use strategies to secure meetings with decision makers and complete the sale using excellent presentation, negotiation, organizational and communication skills.
- Critical thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must have above average problem-solving skills and personal stamina.
- Judgment and decision making: Sound judgment needed to deal with confidential information and to handle a variety of internal and external customer service functions.
- Sales promotion techniques: Experience with the techniques used to persuade customers to purchase.
- Customer relationship management: Experience with basic principles of successful customer relations that focus on interactions with customers, such as customer service, after-sales support and direct communication with the customer.
- Goal Achievement: A history of goal achievement. An understanding and commitment to achieve personal and team revenue goals.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KZIA (Z102.9, 1600ESPN, X107.5, SmartFM and CI Digital Group)Cedar Rapids, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.