Receiving Clerks will be responsible for receiving and verifying incoming goods, including processing paperwork and system transactions for activities related to shipping and receiving. Some warehouse put-away and coordination between buildings duties as well. Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive a sit-down fork truck, and strong automotive and receiving experience.
Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass MVR standards
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of receiving/shipping experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to drive Hi-Lo, including getting on and off multiple times per shift.
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experience receiving and putting away product both with and without a tablet/scanner.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
Pre-paid legal plan
Identity theft plan
Medical and dependent FSA
Paid time off
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
• An INC 5000 company for 10 years
• Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots
• Crain’s Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in Detroit
• TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering Staffing & Solutions
• Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards & Partnerships
• Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection & Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
• 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan