Level I: 0-3 years. Under limited supervision, operates gas or electric powered forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts, finished goods etc.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
Pre-paid legal plan
Identity theft plan
Medical and dependent FSA
Paid time off
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
• An INC 5000 company for 10 years
• Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots
• Crain’s Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in Detroit
• TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering Staffing & Solutions
• Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards & Partnerships
• Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection & Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
• 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan