Laboratory Technician V
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laboratory Technician V JP19457
6-month W2 contract
Schedule: Sun to Thursday 2 pm to 10:30 pm. Training on first shift M-F.
Work Location: Waco, TX
The Laboratory Technician V, Chemistry supports the manufacturing process of Rx and OTC pharmaceutical products in Waco by performing chemical testing on raw materials, stability studies, in process and finished product samples.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Performs testing of raw materials (including USP water), bulk product samples, and finished product to assure the chemical quality of the product.
- Evaluates stability of raw materials, bulk samples, and finished product per established protocols.Maintains accurate notebook of all sample identifications, raw data, and calculations associated with assigned analysis duties according to Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to strictly follow testing methods.
- Reports anomalies in analyses and malfunctions of equipment to laboratory supervisor immediately.Works effectively with other chemists to complete special sample analyses as required.
- Performs advance testing methods including Wet Chemistry and HPLC/UPLC.
- Trouble shoot equipment including HPLC/UPLC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
Pre-paid legal plan
Identity theft plan
Medical and dependent FSA
Paid time off
Opportunity for advancement
• An INC 5000 company for 10 years
• Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots
• Crain’s Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in Detroit
• TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering Staffing & Solutions
• Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards & Partnerships
• Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection & Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
• 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan
Shift: Mon-Thu 8 hours
HealthcareView all jobs at KYYBA
Get fresh Engineering Technician V jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.