Position: Technical Service Representative
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee 37167
Duration: 12+ Months of contract
Shift Time: 3rd shit
Pay Rate: $15 per hour on W2
JOB FUNCTION – REQUIREMENTS
FUNDAMENTAL PURPOSE - Ensure Automotive Coatings customer satisfaction by providing technical service in customer plant on a wide range of products and application techniques.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES –
1. Establish strong customer relationships with customer paint shop employees and managers.
2. Provide timely resolution to customer’s concerns, and quick troubleshooting of coatings problems.
3. Data collection with hand held instruments
4. Review vehicle quality, aid customer in resolving issues
5. Review process conformance
6. Inventory tracking and forecasting when required to provide the customer with an adequate supply of paint
7. Communication of issues – both internally to PPG and to customer
High School Diploma
0-1 years of experience in a painting related field (IE: auto body shop)
Additional Prescreening Requirements:
(1 Mandatory) Education/Formal Training verification should include contacts made to reported educational institutions and previous employers to verify information contract employee provided.
(1 Optional - per Request) Some PPG positions may require certain medical clearance before assignment such those requiring the wearing of respirators. Guidelines for such positions will be provided by PPG.