Computer / IT Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Job title: Computer Support Associate II
Duration : 5 years contract. Evaluation of contract extensions occur every month, and those that work to expectations are renewed consistently. / Might turn into FTE
Job location : 1300 River Drive Moline Illinois USA 61265
Shift : This is a first shift position. The team supports the site 7am-5pm, but the actual working hours are flexible within that window.
****Pay Rate : Upto $27.00/hr on W2 based on experience
MAJOR DUTIES of this role:
• Performs/monitors standard processes or operations that are highly stable and/or relatively consistent in how to fix. TYPICAL EXAMPLES: imaging computers, replacing printer toner, disposing of outdated assets, and resolving trouble tickets from ServiceNow queues.
• Documents recording and/or distributing information. Has some breadth, depth and/or frequency of interaction with external contacts. Typical examples include updating assets in Asset Center, following KB articles for problem resolution, and following unit specific processes.
• Responsible for effective e-mail communications and ability to create and maintain basic
documents/records: TYPICAL EXAMPLES: --contact lists --process logs --problem incidence reports --customer information updates – exterior ship orders --inventory, maintenance or other service records--handling standard facilities administration requests
• Responsible for recognizing problems with the processes/operations supported. Is responsible for resolving those problems with pre- established and documented solutions. Is responsible for reporting to others those problems that fall outside the scope of established procedures.
• Maintains equipment, supplies, data supporting processes or operations. Typical examples includes scheduling routine equipment maintenance, ordering supplies, monitoring inventory, updating data records, and interacting with suppliers.
• Applies some technical knowledge in the support of processes or operations TYPICAL EXAMPLES: --understanding basic printer operations to replace toner and pickup rollers, performing trouble shooting by following KB article to resolve end user tickets.
Technical Skills & Knowledge Needed:
• Knowledge of computing and networking concepts and fundamentals. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
• Knowledge of computer security policies and a general overall knowledge of computer security concepts. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
• Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - High School or secondary diploma or equivalent
Since this team also supports remote locations, the ability to travel is required. It isn’t frequent (max 20%), but the candidate needs the ability to fly and rent a car.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
Pre-paid legal plan
Identity theft plan
Medical and dependent FSA
Paid time off
Opportunity for advancement
• An INC 5000 company for 10 years
• Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots
• Crain’s Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in Detroit
• TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering Staffing & Solutions
• Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards & Partnerships
• Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection & Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
• 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan
Regular 7am – 7pm Packaging shift
Mon - Fri
TechnologyView all jobs at KYYBA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?