This 2nd shift position (2:30pm - 11pm) performs the activities of all the required functions within the Distribution Center to ensure quality and productivity standards meet objectives. This position supports a lean and a safe manufacturing environment while focusing on continuous improvement, quality and support of teamwork throughout the Company. Please apply directly on our website: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6070986.careers?ApplyToJob=251892928.
Essential Job Functions
- Assemble orders or perform post-processing of finished goods (not limited to laser mark, acid etch, stencil, tube, label pack, clean, etc.) from stock to effectively meeting shipping objectives
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped
- Perform in-process inspections to insure error free customer orders.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to the predetermined sequence such as order, size, type, style, color, product code or family grouping
- Material handling of all received packages (routing to proper location/person) as required
- Accurately pick product from stock for post processing minimizing WIP level and throughput time
- Determine labeling/marking requirements including but not limited to: assemble and pack product containers, prepare and affix labels on tubes, snap packs and/or shipping cartons for shipping in an accurate manner including any special labels/markings that are customer required
- Prepare all manifest documents in a timely and accurate manner as required
- Process international and domestic orders in a timely and accurate manner as required
- Operate the required equipment including: banding machine, lift tables, carts, and other DC equipment used to expedite the shipping of finished goods
- Operate computers utilizing designated shipping software.
- Accurately laser mark, tube, and label prepackaged items to be put into stock
- Perform FIFO on PIDs to ensure timely stock replenishment and minimize WIP level
- Ensure PID quantities are verified and clocked off correctly through ERP software
Marginal / Less Essential Job Functions
- Safe operation of all machinery, tools and equipment while maintaining a clean work area
- Actively participate in department/shift/team meetings
- Inter-department transportation of material as required
- All DC activities as where and when required by Coaching staff
- Actively support use of Scanlon Principals to enhance DC team’s performance
- Assist other associates to complete daily objectives within the DC
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
Other Qualifications Desired
Training & Experience
- Six months or more of previous related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is considered
- Must be able to understand QMS, quality standards, methods and reporting requirements
- Able to identify tools to ensure accurate post processing and shipping requirements are met.
- Able to function within a team-oriented base environment.
- Able to change to varied workloads and circumstances.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and operating the applicable software and its application is helpful.
License Required: N/A
Visual Acuity: Must be able to visually detect small chips, cracks, voids and similar defects in finished product with or without accommodation. Must be able to read and differentiate tool descriptions/EDP#s and work instructions/procedures with or without accommodation.
Hearing Ability: Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify changes in order to take appropriate preventive action with or without reasonable accommodation
Working Conditions: Well lit, climate controlled, distribution center environment with moderate-loud noise levels. Position subject to occasional light to medium lifting (up to 50lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching and bending. Constant use of upper extremities with frequent gripping motions and wrist deviations. Occasional reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting as required to retrieve packaging materials and finished product. Position frequently handles sharp cutting tools. Position may require continuous standing and walking.
- Associate is required to follow other job-related duties, subject to all local, state, and federal laws and applicable regulations.
- The incumbent must successfully perform all requirements of the position training plan.
- The selected candidate must meet all hiring selection requirements including comprehensive testing, background screening, pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- (EOE). Prefer local candidates.