Deputy Program Manager
KYM Advisors Camp Springs, MD
- Expired: April 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
KYM Advisors. Inc is looking for a Deputy Program Manager to join our team supportingChief Data Officerfora Federal Client.The successful candidate will be responsible forproviding program management coordination, oversight, planning, and administration of major task area projects to ensure that they are completed on time and under budget at the appropriate quality and performance measures. Coordinating and collaborating with numerous subcontractors and stakeholders to meet client-satisfaction goals and objectives.This position will work with the Government ExecutiveSponsor, Business Owners,Division and Branch Chiefs,key stakeholders, and will provide oversight on all Task Areas including high-level program management support. They should be a highly skilled, passionate and innovative leader with extensive management experience in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
* Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on large project or a significant segment of large and complex project.
* Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project
* Meet with customers to define requirements for services and present cost-effective technical solutions.
* Provide application systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
* Assist in the organizing, and managing aspects of contract operational support functions
* Assist in the direction of program activities
* Facilitate/maintain effective interaction and coordination betweenFederalproject leads and the contractor staff.
* Bachelors Degree in School of Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or functional discipline
* Excellent track record of organizing and leading teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
* 5+ years of experience of managing a large or several small projects with teams of 40+ people.
* Must be experienced supporting a data centric organization.
* Able to develop a positive, supportive, team-oriented work environment.
* Able to develop and continuously improve operational processes and practices.
* Experience with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for end-users, problem ticket escalation, and proactive service/support.
* Ability to provide coaching, technical guidance and training to team members.
* Ability to guide the team and directly assist in developing standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions, policies and procedures.
* Ability to oversee multiple projects and teams to meet project milestones, schedules, and scope in alliance with best practices.
* Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document requirements, including validating requirements with stakeholders.
* Proficient in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Projects, and Visio.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
* Experience working with a federal customer is required
* Agile experience is required. Scrum Master is preferred
* PMP certification required
* Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
AddressCamp Springs, MD
BusinessView all jobs at KYM Advisors