Data Analyst (All Levels - Active Clearance Required)
- Posted: over a month ago
KYM Advisors focuses on innovative Solutions that support the ever-volving Mission and Technical environments. We are a team of talented 'Solutioneers' specializing in Information Management, Cybersecurity, DevOps and Program Manager.
KYM Advisors is seeking Junior to Subject Matter Expert Data Analyst's with TS/SCI with polygraph to support a newly awarded contract. This client develops and conducts IC enterprise-level assessment, improvement, and oversight activities to further the their mission. This mission includes enterprise management of training across the IC and DoD to educate users on how the National Intelligence Priorities Framework (NIPF) influences the collection and analytic communities and how to leverage NIPF processes and products. The NIPF is the primary mechanism to establish, disestablish, manage, and communicate national intelligence priorities. The NIPF reflects customers' priorities for national intelligence support and ensures that enduring and emerging national intelligence issues are addressed (ICD 204). The NIPF Training Program mission requirement is for development and delivery of NIPF seminars and courses, including development of web-based training (WBT).
- Provide data governance expertise in support of the data analytics team with focus on necessary changes to SDLC to enhance conditioning of data for AI/ML, and to collaborate with the Data Management Team to this end.
- Work with visualization specialist to ensure output is captured to help understand complex problems.
- Work alongside other Senior Data Analysts and SMEs to define and oversee database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Provide technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of data environments.
- Advise applications development staff data solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities and capabilities.
- BA/BS and 1 to 18 years of experience or a Masters and 10 years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Poly level clearance is required
- Experience working to define and oversee database organizations, standards, controls, procedures and/or documentation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k or Roth) with company match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Holidays
TechnologyView all jobs at KYM Advisors