Customer Service Representative
KYLE HERMAN-Farmers Insurance Agency Bismarck, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
KYLE HERMAN-Farmers Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at KYLE HERMAN-Farmers Insurance Agency