We are looking for a high caliber employee to join the KWA Truck Sales Team. You will be required to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, standing on your feet for all hours of the shift. You would have rolls as a Shop Coordinator / Shop Laborer / Basic Mechanic and would be responsible for assisting the shop manager with day-to-day management of the activities in the shop which may include:
- Ordering, receiving and stocking parts
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Coordinating shop tasks and documentation
- Basic work on Class 8 Semi Tractors/Trucks
- Checking in trucks into inventory and documenting truck information
- Facilities maintenance
What We Offer:
- On the job training
- Job stability
- Job advancement.
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive compensation
- Clean facility, safe working environment
- General labor experience
- General competency with Microsoft office, computers and email.
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work full-time
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- CDL preferred
Applicants must have a stable work history, good attendance record, positive attitude and a desire to produce quality work as part of a team.
KWA offers excellent wages and an excellent benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision insurances; 401k with company match program; paid vacation/holidays, and much more. Pre-employment drug test and background screen required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full-time benefits are available after 90 day probationary period.