Your job title: Agent Services Coordinator
Where you will work: KW VIP Properties
Who’s the Boss: Market Center Administrator
Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The KW VIP Properties Market Center features a real estate training room, office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, KW VIP Properties is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.
Who are we looking for?
The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Market Center Administrator with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed: .
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Send weekly email to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for team to reach out and welcome.
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- The onboarding process for agents, both experienced and new. One-on-one’s with all agents coming on board
- Setting up new computers, handling issues with technology & basic computer training.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Support questions about equipment, network, KW services, and desktop/email support
- Set up new agents in computer systems
- Introduce new agents to Command, agent website setup, email usage and setup, internet lead generation and conversion
- Troubleshoot systems
- Act as MCA in their absence, as required
- Help to share Market Center value story
- Create Greensheets & CDA’s
- Additional Duties as Required
- Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with MCA, Team Leader, Broker, DOFI, and all other team members – daily
- Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates – To help with the intake/ transition process, transferring license, etc. – weekly
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Work Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Compensation: $15-$17 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid holidays (after 90 days), Paid vacation (after 1 year)
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
1. Resume in PDF.
2. Complete the free DISC profile https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc-profile/
Download both reports & save them
Submissions without this format will not be accepted.