Real Estate Commercial Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Real Estate Commercial Sales Agent to join our growing commercial team. This position requires someone who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The job will focus on the retail leasing and sales, investment properties, and development opportunities side of commercial real estate.
This position is commission only but you will get a steady flow of lead opportunities from our top residential agents. With commission comes unlimited income growth plus you’ll be backed every step of the way by continuous mentoring and coaching. If love hard work and establishing long-term working relationships, apply today!Compensation:
$80,000 - $135,000 at plan commissionsResponsibilities:
- Develop relationships that enhance the potential for future growth
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Commercial lead follow up
- Commercial lead generation
- Commercial sales
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Real estate license
As the largest real estate franchise in the world, our exponential growth is a result of our commitment to delivering value to our associates. At KW Seminole, our associates are the key to our company’s success, not the other way around. As a result, more real estate professionals than ever are turning to Keller Williams Realty. We’re powering their businesses with the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and taking their careers toward new heights.
Keller Williams Seminole strives to be the best in 4 major components: Culture, Education, Profit Sharing, and Technology. By concentrating on these specific areas, our associates realize their fullest potential, find support to reach their goals, and have a true sense of family with their fellow agents. We would be honored to partner with you.
Get fresh Commercial Real Estate Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.