Commercial Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an exciting commercial sales team? Look no further! We are searching for our next great commercial sales specialist. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into lifelong customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus, and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
Backed by one of the industry’s best teams, we want you to succeed and help supply lead opportunities through our residential agents. We provide administrative help and advanced technology, including comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re ready for a great upside commission opportunity, satisfying career, and not just another sales job, please start your application today.
$80,000 - $120,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Conduct market demographic, population, and environmental studies and present information to the buyer or seller to aid in their decision making process
- Determine current market value of properties to ensure best possible purchase price for customers
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Commercial lead follow up
- Commercial lead generation
- Commercial sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Independent and self motivated
- Knowledge of real estate industry practices and lease language
- Have a good sense of marketing, sales, and advertising
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
As the largest real estate franchise in the world, our exponential growth is a result of our commitment to delivering value to our associates. At KW Seminole, our associates are the key to our company’s success, not the other way around. As a result, more real estate professionals than ever are turning to Keller Williams Realty. We’re powering their businesses with the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and taking their careers toward new heights.
Keller Williams Seminole strives to be the best in 4 major components: Culture, Education, Profit Sharing, and Technology. By concentrating on these specific areas, our associates realize their fullest potential, find support to reach their goals, and have a true sense of family with their fellow agents. We would be honored to partner with you.
BusinessView all jobs at KW Seminole