Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial real estate sales specialists have a proven, consistent track record of excelling and growing. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling, lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? If you're ready to make the switch to a top-selling team, this opportunity is for you.
The commercial real estate sales specialist position is a commission-only role, but we provide lead opportunities - and lots of them! We will help you grow with our proven constant training, mentoring, and coaching methods. You'll also receive administrative and marketing support. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Show commercial properties that will be utilized for business purposes and provide financial information and analytical data to the client
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly to identify any possible repairs to assist clients with purchase/sale negotiations
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Conduct market demographic, population, and environmental studies and present information to the buyer or seller to aid in their decision making process
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Commercial lead follow up
- Commercial lead generation
- Commercial sales
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Real estate license
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About KW Seminole
As the largest real estate franchise in the world, our exponential growth is a result of our commitment to delivering value to our associates. At KW Seminole, our associates are the key to our company's success, not the other way around. As a result, more real estate professionals than ever are turning to Keller Williams Realty. We're powering their businesses with the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and taking their careers toward new heights.
Keller Williams Seminole strives to be the best in 4 major components: Culture, Education, Profit Sharing, and Technology. By concentrating on these specific areas, our associates realize their fullest potential, find support to reach their goals, and have a true sense of family with their fellow agents. We would be honored to partner with you.
Real EstateView all jobs at KW Seminole