Commercial Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an exciting sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great commercial sales specialist. This position requires someone with a real estate license and proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into lifelong customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus, and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
Backed by one of the industry’s best offices, we want you to succeed and help supply leads. We provide administrative help and advanced technology, including comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re ready for a great opportunity, satisfying career, and not just another sales job, please start your application today.Compensation:
$70,000 - $110,000Responsibilities:
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Determine current market value of properties to ensure best possible purchase price for customers
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries to establish future growth potential
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Independent and self motivated
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
KW Sac Metro
BusinessView all jobs at KW Sac Metro