Commercial Real Estate Leasing Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready for a career and not just a job? We are a top real estate team in the area and we are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Leasing Agent. The ideal candidate will excel in working with property owners to find lessors and determine their needs, wants and economic feasibility. The Leasing Agent will market properties utilizing social media and websites and set up showings and open houses. Leasing agents also prospect for new clients and maintain a systemized database.
When you join our team you’ll be backed by the best sales force and administrative assistants around. We invest in your continuing training and strengths to help you succeed. If you're ready to join a growing commercial team with upside commissions, apply now!
$100,000 - $120,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs to determine fair and competitive pricing
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Become acquainted with client expectations of housing and finances and highlight properties that meet those expectations
- Work with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits in order to close the deal
- Verify all rental applications and personal references are true and accurate
- Lead follow up
- Database campaigns
- Lead generation
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Past sales experience is preferred
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
KW Sac Metro
Real EstateView all jobs at KW Sac Metro