MANAGER- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of a project while remaining aligned with Company strategy, commitments, and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Reviews customer inquiry packages; identify scope of work and define KWI and sub-contractor responsibilities with adherence to standards and specifications.
· Leads and coordinates with engineering, procurement, manufacturing operations, quality, safety and other supporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
· Coordinates project activities for all the project deliverables. Review and evaluate project technical specifications; advise as appropriate engineers and necessary sub-contractors.
· Manages internal project team and project activities; including internal & external project meetings (project status reporting, design review, execution planning, presentations, etc.).
· Assists with the preparation and maintenance of documentation project deliverables.
· Develops and manage project schedule, progress and forecast; monitor and expedite to ensure product is designed and delivered per contract specifications, as required by contract.
· Directs customer point of contact managing project execution.
· Manages project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system (Microsoft Navision).
· Responsible for change control management on assigned projects.
· Manages planning and execution of customer acceptance testing and supporting documentation.
· Acts as customer’s point of contact on all project issues.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business Administration, Engineering discipline or similar preferred.
· Five (5) years’ experience in Project Management.
· CPM Certification desired.
· Knowledge of all types of Oil & Gas process equipment and control. Capable of reviewing and understanding fabrication drawings and engineering documents
· Proven leadership and team management skills with strong analytical and communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
· Knowledge of project financials, life cycles, and cost controls.
· Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, with advanced skills in Excel. Experience with and knowledge of MS Navision strongly desired.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The physical demands for this position require use a personal computer and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Therefore, frequent need for the following:
Sitting; use of hands to type on a keyboard; reach with hands and arms; regularly speak, hear and use far and near-sighted vision abilities.
· Ability to lift or carry up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
· Ability to walk and visit shop/manufacturing area. Ability to wear proper PPE (i.e., hard hats, steel toed shoes, hearing protection, etc.) is required.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Working conditions for this position are in a standard office setting which is generally indoors in a controlled environment.
· This position will need to enter the shop and production environment, which involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, and the need to wear proper PPE and follow basic safety precautions.
· Occasional travel to customer sites may be required.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?