We are currently seeking a Financial Modeling Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Ensuring accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models
- Updating financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks
- Capital Structure Analysis
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
kV Power has operations across the southern United States and is capable of rapidly mobilizing its extensive fleet of specialized equipment and skilled technicians throughout the United States.
kV Power has developed a strong reputation of performance and safety as it serves its diverse and established client base across the three primary end-markets of transmission and distribution infrastructure, wind energy infrastructure and oilfield production services.