- Posted: 13 days ago
At Kutol Products Company, every teammate works towards our larger goal of “Clean Hands for a Healthy World.” We are a thriving hand soap and sanitizer manufacturer and believe in core values including Respect, Honesty, Integrity, and Fairness. Our company boasts a rich history while being uniquely positioned for significant growth. We are searching for a strategic Sales professional that will directly build our presence in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania market. This person will develop customer focused solutions and help further our mission of promoting healthier living to those we serve.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will grow and maintain Kutol’s market share by calling directly on prospective and established customers within the assigned territory. You will help grow existing accounts and expand new channels. Our customers will appreciate your knowledge and curiosity when finding solutions to meet their needs.
What You’ll Be Handling:
- Grow territory sales to meet or exceed sales goals/quotas.
- Perform field promotional work and customer relationship building to sell and develop new business accounts.
- Maintain sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about new products, dispensing systems, and pricing.
- Develop and deliver private branding solutions to meet customer needs.
- Prepare price quotes/bids, communicate/negotiate terms and conditions within assigned limit of authority.
- Write sales orders subject to company policy.
- Document activity in Salesforce and complete all records and reports on sales activities
- Advise the Sales Team of shifting market and developing trends within the local market.
- Work group buying conferences, distributor shows, and national trade shows as directed.
- Update knowledge by reviewing the Web, reading trade journals, and maintaining professional networks.
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred BUT not required
- 5+ years’ professional sales experience with demonstrated sales success, particular to a B2B environment
- Experience developing sales in the janitorial, sanitation, away from home skin care, or soap industries is REQUIRED
- Ability to develop sales and pricing strategies
- Have a professional demeanor and polished presentation skills
- Good computer/software skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability and desire to travel up to 25% of the time
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVR/insurance coverage
We should really talk if you have experience in…
- Sales success within the soap, chemical, janitorial/sanitizer, towel/tissue, or away-from-home skin care markets
- Being a great “hunter” while building relationship with existing customers
- Developing a sales region with a proven track record of success
What we offer you:
When you combine our shared-fate culture, 100+ years’ company stability, competitive base salary, benefits, and bonus program, we believe Kutol is a great place to work. Check out our website at http://www.kutol.com for full details. At your home office, you will have full support from our Sales/Marketing team to lead a profitable territory in the Philly market. Join us as we work together for a healthy world.
Kutol Products Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?