Responsible for individual, corporation, partnership and fiduciary tax services for individual and entity clients in a wide variety of businesses. Responsibilities include interacting with partners, staff and clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; review of complex tax returns; working closely with partners and staff in client engagement management.
Manage, develop and train staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews. Manages projects to budget.
Conduct review of complicated income tax returns to include corporate, partnership, trust, estate and individual clients.
Maintain communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Current California CPA license.
· 7-10 years of public accounting experience.
· Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills.
· Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
· Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
· Fluent computer skill including knowledge of tax and accounting software and technology.